Apostille Services

Convenient Apostille Services at the Location of YOUR choice

Notary On The Way Apostille experts pick-up your documents and hand-deliver them to the U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Department of State saving you time and money, not to mention the frustrations dealing with two U.S. Federal Government offices in Washington, D.C.

As a leader in document Authentication, Certification, Apostille, & Embassy or Consulate Legalization. Notary On the Way can Apostille documents issued from all 50 US States, the Secretary of D.C., and the U.S. Federal Government. Call 888.884.8874 at Ext. 3 for more information.

Notary Or Apostille – Which Do You Need?

A Notarization is the process of verifying and witnessing a document being signed. The notarized document will usually be used in the United States.

An Apostille is a specialized certificate issued by a Secretary of State that authenticates the document for use outside the United States. The Apostille is attached to your original document to verify it is legitimate and authentic so it will be accepted in one of the countries who are members of the Hague Apostille Convention.

If your document is traveling to a non-Hague participating country, an Apostille cannot be used. Instead the documents must undergo a more involved process known as authentication and legalization of documents, which requires the notarized documents to be notarized passed through state or local offices and eventually to the U.S. State Department’s Office of Authentications for certification – before continuing on to the embassy or consulate of the country of intent.

Hague Participating Countries

The following countries are members of the Hague Apostille Convention.  Documents destined for these countries only require an apostille from the Secretary of State. We are here to answer your questions. Call 888.884.8874 at Ext. 3.

The Most Common Documents We Can Apostille Are:

  • Marriage Certificates
  • Wedding Certificates
  • Birth Certificates
  • Divorce Decrees
  • Petition for Name Change
  • Single Status Affidavit
  • Child Custody
  • Travel Consent Letter
  • Death Certificates
  • Power of Attorney
  • Corporate Power of Attorney
  • Business Documents / Agreements / NDA’s / Contracts
  • Certificate of Free Sale (FDA) (Can also be issued by the local Chamber of Commerce or State office)
  • U.S. Food and Drug Administration – FDA
  • U.S. Patent and Trademark Office – USPTO
  • Patent / Trademark
  • Articles of Incorporation
  • Office of Personnel Management – OPM
  • Certificate of Origin & Commercial Invoice (Can also be issued by the local Chamber of Commerce or State office)
  • US Department of Agriculture – USDA
  • Environmental Protection Agency – EPA
  • Animal/Plant Certifications
  • Animal Health Certifications
  • Certificate of Pharmaceutical Product – FDA
  • US Department of Health and Human Services – HHS
  • Certificate to Foreign Governments
  • Certificate of Pharmaceutical Product
  • Certificate of Free Sale / Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau
  • Certificate of Export
  • Copy U.S. Passport
  • Social Security
  • Copy Drivers License
  • Driving Record (DMV)
  • Vehicle Title Registration (DMV)
  • Car Title
  • Boat Title
  • Education Degrees / GED / Diplomas / Degrees / Transcripts
  • Online Version for International Students Living Abroad
  • TEFL / Teaching English as a Foreign Language Certification
  • TESOL / Teachers of English of Other Languages
  • Authorization of Agent
  • Certificate of Naturalization
  • Military Documentation
  • U.S. Coast Guard Letters
  • Federal Aviation Administration Letters & Documentation (FAA)
  • Certificate of Foreign Government (CFG)
  • Background Checks/Screening
  • US Department of Justice – DOJ
  • U.S. Federal Court Documents
  • U.S. Bankruptcy Court
  • U.S. Department of Homeland Security – DHS
  • U.S. Department of Transportation – DOT
  • Federal Aviation Administration – FAA
  • National Archives and Records Administration – NARA
  • U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
  • Certificate of Naturalization
  • Certification of Nonexistence of Record
  • USCIS Form G-24 – Certification of Documents
  • Local / State / Background Screening
  • FBI Background Checks
  • IRS Form 6166 Apostille
  • US Department of Treasury – TRE
  • Social Security Administration – SSA
  • Income and Benefits Letter
  • Internal Revenue Service – IRS
  • Federal Tax Return Apostille
  • W2 Forms

Call Us Today. 888.884.8874 at Ext. 3